Kendall – Jan 31, 2011
Ranae about 6 years ago after injuring my back. I can tell she really cares about me and helping make sure my back pain and leg pain are addressed. Over the years she has been a great resource in terms of evaluating my habits that and making suggestions to improve the well being of my back. She takes time at each appointment to really listen to my concerns and address them….not just a cookie cutter adjustment every 5 weeks.
Thank you Dr. Ranae.
Read more Access to Health reviews on Google.
Write us a review! Here is how:
- Open your Google Maps app or open Google Maps on your computer.
- Log into your Google account, if you are not already logged in.
- Type “Access to Health” in the search field.
- Once found, click on our listing.
- Scroll down to the review section, select 5 stars and write us a review!